Thursday, May 30, 2013

Goat Cheese, Scrambled Eggs, Spinach, and Honey Burritos

Back when Mike and I were living in Texas, we tried Good 2 Go Tacos and loved the Honeybear Taco (link to my old post).  We finally tried to recreate the taco at home.
Here's the spread-goat cheese, scrambled eggs, spinach, bacon, honey, and spam (I'm not sure why Mike cooked spam, but we have spam with the meal).
Here's all the fillings of my taco.  Mmmmmm....the tacos were pretty tasty, but the tacos from Good 2 Go Tacos were much better. The tacos we bought probably were more tasty because 1) there was a lot more filling; 2) there was a lot more grease; and 3) it contained a much higher quality bacon than the Farmer John's Thick Cut Bacon that we used. I think we have to buy Wright's bacon or that thick slab cut bacon from Sam's Club next time.

No comments: