Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stacy's Gingerbread Pita

I've been pretty good at not disclosing where I work, but a lot of you probably know where I work and the products I work on. I work on the Stacy's Pita Chip brand.  I love my job and love keeping up with food trends. 

We just launched a new product, "Stacy's Simply Gingerbread" and it's a really tasty product. I'm not saying this just because I work for the company (do not worry, I am not receiving any perks by posting about this product).  I did not help with the formulation of this product, but I think the flavor profile is delicious! Just imagine the Stacy's cinnamon and sugar pita with a spicy (ginger, cloves, etc) bold taste. It's so good! I think I like it more than the Cinnamon and Sugar pita chips, but that's debatable depending on my mood. 
Okay, don't you all worry, I will rarely post about my job and new products that are launched. I just think that this flavor is wonderful and would post about it if I were just an unassuming customer. 

The materials/opinions posted on this blog are my own and do not represent those of PepsiCo or any of its subsidiaries or divisions. Nor do they constitute any official communication of those companies.

3 comments:

~TastyTravels~ said...

Hooray for Stacy's Pita Chips!! My favorite flavor is the plain jane. I love love love it with hummus. I've seen the gingerbread in the store but haven't been brave enough to try it. Now I'll have to!!

Anonymous said...

As much as I enjoy the plain could you get AA to serve some of the other flavors? (-_^)

Alan

genkitummy said...

Holly-Thanks! I hope you like them

Alan-The parm and garlic pita chips are also served on AA. I've had them before, but I guess it depends on what flight you are on. Sorry, I don't have much pull on what is served on the plane. :(
I'm guessing that you fly First Class. The only times I am given pita chips on the plane is when I'm in the front of the plane. :)