Sunday, October 26, 2008

Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24: Murphy's Bar & Grill

23:00 - Murphy's Bar & Grill
Irish nachos. That is the reason that Murphy's made our list. It's basically a big plate of fries, covered in everything you'd want on a good nachos. Bacon, cheese, jalapenos, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Well.....not too hungry, at this point in our journey we've visited 23 restaurants and eaten around 5 million calories. I don't know if we can finish it, but we'll sure try. I'll wanted to wash it down with a woodchuck, an apple ale, but I was too full. That's okay, there's always next time! (The next time I go to Murphy's, not the next time I eat 5 billion calories in one day!)
Okay, we’re about to call it quits and cannot wait to stop snacking and finally get some rest. My contacts are currently plastered to my eyes and I almost want to give away the food. I love Irish nachos ($7.50) from Murphy’s. It’s one of my guilty pleasures, and as my friend Kendell knows, its one of the few ways to make me go out and hang at the bars. But today after 23 hours of consuming food, these Irish nachos are not the ray of sunshine that brings a smile to my face. We ate a few pieces, packed it up and returned home. Hooray!
Murphy's Bar & Grill

$10 - plus tax and tip
Total spent - $325.59, All done!

Murphy's Bar and Grill (review)
604 E. Green St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 352-7275

(Back to main blog)

No comments: