Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Boston's North End Pizza

Mike and I were excited when Living Social had a deal for Boston's North End Pizza. I remember enjoying the Garlic and Spinach pizza with the signature thin and slightly chewy crust. 

We ordered of a garlic, spinach, and mushroom and the Big Read (tomatoes, spinach, garlic, mushrooms and tomato sauce). In reality, we just ordered two slices of each flavor.  One slice is a quarter of a pizza. 
Here's a close-up shot of the "Big Red"' pizza. My mom wanted this pizza. The crust was a bit too soggy and could have been due to the tomato sauce and the fresh tomatoes on the top.  Next time, I would not order pizza with tomatoes on it. I don't think it adds much flavor and I'm not a fan of the texture of partially cooked tomatoes.

We paid $15 for the $30 Living Social coupon, so the pizza cost $15, instead of the $30 it would have been.

Boston's North End Pizza
98-298 Kamehameha Hwy
Aiea, HI 96701
(808) 487-4055

No comments: