Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm so crafty!

No, not really. I'd like to be a crafty person and make cute things. I'd like to be able to sew neatly and make professional looking items.  I guess it takes practice.
Back when Mike and I were in Berkeley, California, we saw this guy on the campus wearing a dinosaur hoodie.  Mike thought it was cool and I told him that I'd make one for him if he would wear it (he thought I was not serious).  Even after years of dating and over 3 years of marriage, Mike still doesn't realize that I actually follow through with my threats.

He is now the proud owner of a blue dino hoodie that is the envy of all kids out there. We were at 7-eleven the other night and Mike overheard a middle school kid telling his brother, "That is the best jacket ever!" 
I cannot quit my day job yet, but maybe I can become a professional dinosaur hoodie maker.  :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to order one like that!

genkitummy said...

Anon-Hahaha. Thanks for the comment. If you're actually a relative or someone I know in TX, let me know I might have the time to make another one. Especially since I saw some hoodies on sale for $5!