Monday, February 13, 2012

And we're back...

 I hope that you enjoyed the last of the Spain posts. By the time that you read this post, Mike and I should be back in Texas after our short trip to Hawaii.  That's our last planned trip for the year. :(
But I'm not complaining; in 2011 we travelled to Las Vegas, New York, and Spain!That's not even including all the work travel of 2011. I lived in a hotel for over 80 nights last year!
San Francisco and Hawaii within the first two months of 2012 means that a bunch of vacation days were sacrificed. Now it's back to the daily grind. 
That means I won't even be able to sleep in my own bed in Texas before I take my first work trip of the year.  I'll post about San Francisco and Hawaii when I return. 

2 comments:

K and S said...

sounds rough being on the road all the time. looking forward to your updates.

genkitummy said...

I'm getting used to the travel, but it sure puts a damper on my blog posting.