Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hanamaru

At the moment Mike and I are off enjoying our honeymoon. Yes, we were married yesterday and the wedding was awesome! Like everyone said, it flew by so quickly and before we knew it we were saying our goodbyes to everyone. For the next few days, I'll be just posting pictures of food that I've eaten while I've been in Hawaii. The posts are predated, so I probably will not be able to respond to your comments quite yet, but I do enjoy reading them. And to all my blogger friends out there I promise I will continue reading your blogs once all the wedding hustle and bustle calms down.

After the wedding rehearsal, we all met up at Hanamaru, a Japanese restaurant located on the King Street side of Puck's Alley. Seafood Dynamite. This was okay. I wouldn't order it again. It was a mixture of seafood topped with a mayonaise sauce and siracha sauce.

Unagi Jyu. This is what I ordered. I love unagi, except I only eat the meat portion and not the skin.

Tempura. I don't really eat tempura, I just take pictures of my companions' food. This was the first time I've seen a deep-fried shiso leaf.
Chiraishi Bowl.

All in all, the food was pretty tasty, the restaurant was cute, and the prices were reasonable.

Hanamaru
2600 S. King St. #107
Honolulu, HI 96816
808-951-4567

1 comment:

Par said...

Wow...So how's marry life?..ehehe