Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hawaii Restaurants~Sweet E's Cafe

A couple of weekends ago, Mike and I had brunch with my parents at Sweet E's Cafe.  My mom chose to go here for her birthday and what a great choice.
Reviewers on  Yelp.com recommended the corned beef eggs benedict and the blueberry and cream cheese stuffed french toast, so that's what we ordered and shared.

My dad ordered the kalua pig omelet and Mike ordered the Hot Mess.

Kalua Omelet-Kalua Pig, Ham, Monterey Jack Cheese, onions, and tomatoes.  I think I am going to start putting monterey jack cheese in my omelets instead of cheddar. It makes a big difference.



Here's a picture of the inside of the french toast.  Mmmmm...blueberries and cream cheese.
Blueberry and Cream Cheese French Toast. This was tasty, but personally, I can only handle so much sweet food. I'm more of a savory breakfast food eater.


Corned Beef Hash Benedict

Everything was so tasty!  It was funny, each of liked dishes that others ordered.  My mom thought the Extreme Mess was the best, I liked the kalua omelet with the monterey jack cheese, and Mike enjoyed the corned beef hash eggs benedict the best.

Everyone enjoyed the Extreme mess. It contained hash browns, cheese, bacon, breakfast sausage, bell peppers, onions,  ham, eggs, I just did not care for it as much as everyone else because I do not like breakfast sausage.

I'm not a big breakfast food fan, but I'd go back in a heart beat!

Sweet E's Cafe
1016 Kapahulu Ave Ste 185
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 737-7771

No comments: