Sunday, December 8, 2013

Long Hiatus

Whoa! It's been exactly two months since my last post. Blogging and keeping up with others blog posts has gone to the wayside due to the new job, my other job (I own my own business and am a registered LLC), and taking care of the little one who is not so little anymore (16 months old!).
In about a week and a half I will have survived my first semester teaching at the University (8 credits!) and will have about a month of downtime to enjoy the holidays, prep for next semester, CLEAN, and start all the things on my "To Do" list that I have been putting off for the past few months.

 Unfortunately for this blog, it seems like 2014 will be even busier than these past few months. I'll be teaching at both the University and a community college in the Spring. Fortunately for me, my jobs are exciting and allow me to interact with students and cook in kitchens.  How about that?  My "second career" (I consider my job in Texas my first career) still allows me to work with food and people!

3 comments:

K and S said...

congratulations on your new jobs :)

Sia Rayandayan said...

Welcome back and congrats on your new job!




(Please visit my blog too! www.sianemico.blogspot.com)

genkitummy said...

Thanks Everyon!