Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Randomness~Pictures on my Ipod Touch

I have been spending a lot of time on my old Apple Ipod Touch during all the night baby feedings and have been downloading a bunch of different apps.  I found a Blogger App that I thought would allow me to blog via ipod, but it is not very user friendly. I did however figure out how to post pictures that I took with my ipod onto this blog! So, here are some pictures from when Mike and I went to Las Vegas (it was over a year ago!).   I forgot to bring my camera to some places, so I captured images with my ipod.  
 
 Here's a picture of the some of the king crab legs that Mike ate at the Bellagio buffet. Mike's crab leg eating strategy is to do all the work in advance and make a huge plate filled with crab meat. Then he can eat all the meat at once! 
Here's a picture of some of the desserts I ate there.Yum yum!
Street tacos from Jose Andres' "China Poblano" in the Aria hotel. 
The tacos were a bit pricey-$5.50 for a small street taco, but tasty.

No comments: