1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)1 c. skim milk + 1 T butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast1 packet instant yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start. I placed all the ingredients into my KitchenAid mixer and used the dough hook. Started mixing at low speed to incorporate ingredients, then switched to medium speed for about 5 more minutes.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 F
400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.