Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hawaii Restaurants~Daiichi

On the last day of our trip to Hawaii, Mike and my parents all ate dinner together at Daiichi Ramen and Curry in Aiea.  My parents (especially my dad) really enjoy the chicken katsu curry here.  The portions are huge and my parents sometimes order take out here and share one chicken katsu curry plate. I'm sure my dad could eat the whole thing by himself, but my mom tries to make my dad eat healthy, which includes eating smaller portions. 


Curry with fried Oysters. 
Mike and I were not very hungry when we went to the restaurant because we had just gone to a Chinese buffet a few hours earlier. He ordered the curry with fried oysters just to try the oysters.
Chicken Katsu. My parents order the chicken katsu on the side instead of under the curry so that the chicken says crispy.
Ramen

Unagi

Gyoza.

The prices are reasonable at Daiichi and the food is pretty tasty there. It's a good place for a quick bite to eat. 

Daiichi Noodles Cafe 
Aiea Shopping Plaza
99-080 Kauhale Road, Bldg A
Aiea, HI 96701
(808) 486-7432

No comments: